Mosaic Transit Group will engage and consult with the general public, businesses, municipalities, trucking associations, and other stakeholders who could be affected.
We want to hear from you during the planning, design and EA process!
- Developed an engagement and public consultation approach for the EA study
- Issued a Notice of Study Commencement
- Organizing an Open house (More information will be provided as details are confirmed. Visit the website for confirmation of the date, time, and location.
Early Winter 2019
- Review and assess issues raised by communities and stakeholder
Spring – Fall 2019 (Pending outcome of EA process)
- Bridge construction begins in temporary areas adjacent to the highway
Spring – Summer 2020 (Pending outcome of EA process)
- Intermittent night or weekend lane closures while we prepare to construct the new bridge for construction
- Replacement of each section of the new bridge over two separate weekends
- Intermittent night or weekend lane closures to complete bridge replacement activities, such as paving and concrete works
- New bridge fully open to traffic